The Boko Awards Ceremony is held at the end of the Spring semester to honor those who make a commitment to leadership, service and excellence. Students of the university community are recognized as individuals and as part of an organization for achievement in campus involvement and leadership. Boko Awards celebrates organizations, advisors, and participants of organizations that have displayed excellence and achievement in the variety of areas that contribute to the values of Texas State University. These areas of excellence include, but are not limited to, leadership development, community service, diversity, innovation, academic development, and membership involvement.
Thank you to everyone who nominated an organization or individual for a Boko Award for the 2019-2020 academic year! You can see the winners below!
Applications (currently closed- check back in Spring 2021 for next year!)
- Registered Student Organization of the Year
- Chartered Student Organizations of the Year
- Sport Club of the Year
- Annual Program of the Year
- Community Engagement Award
- Diversity Programming Award
- Innovative Program of the Year
- Outstanding Collaboration
- Outstanding Scholarly Program
Please contact Student Involvement at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.