The SOC Monthly Outreach Newsletter is a resource for your student organization to market and advertise to fellow organization members and advisors at Texas State!
Submissions may be posted in the monthly newsletter that reaches hundreds of students.
Priority will be given to campus wide events. Please spell and fact-check items before sending them.
What to submit:
- Large scale university-wide programs
- News specifically targeting students or the Texas State community
- Official university-recognized, group initiatives
- Important events, programs, resources and services
- Opportunities for student involvement
- Highlights of significant student achievement
What NOT to submit:
- Regularly scheduled student organization meetings
- Events that are not open to students
- Advertising for non-Texas State entities
- Off-Campus social events
- Recruitment information for classes
- On-campus Solicitation
If you have any questions about the monthly newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights of the Newsletter Editor: The editor of reserves the right to exclude any information that is inappropriate or past the submission deadline, and to edit all submitted information.
Please submit by the 1st of the month to be included it that same month's newsletter.