The Boko Awards Ceremony will be held April 11, 2018 to honor those who make a commitment to leadership, service and excellence. Students of the university community are recognized as individuals and as part of an organization for achievement in campus involvement and leadership. Boko Awards celebrates organizations, advisors, and participants of organizations that have displayed excellence and achievement in the variety of areas that contribute to the values of Texas State University. These areas of excellence include, but are not limited to, leadership development, community service, diversity, innovation, academic development, and membership involvement.
Boko Awards will be held on April 11th, 2018 in the LBJSC Ballroom from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. RSVPs are now closed.
Applications to nominate recipients for the 2018 Boko Awards are now closed.
Below are the awards that will be presented at the 2018 Boko Awards
- Registered Student Organization of the Year
- Chartered Student Organizations of the Year
- Residence Hall of the Year
- Sport Club of the Year
- Annual Program of the Year
- Community Engagement Award
- Diversity Programming Award
- Innovative Program of the Year
- Outstanding Collaboration
- Outstanding Scholarly Program
- Boko Achievement Award
- Breakthrough Leader
- Student Organization Leader of the Year (2)
- Faculty/Staff Advisor of the Year (Chartered Student Organization)
- Faculty/Staff Advisor of the Year (Registered Student Organization)
- Graduate Advisor of the Year
Click here to view the recipients of the 2017 Boko Awards