The Boko Awards Ceremony will be held April 13, 2017 to honor those who make a commitment to leadership, service and excellence. Students of the university community are recognized as individuals and as part of an organization for achievement in campus involvement and leadership. Award winners of years past have collaborated to celebrate the work done by fellow Bobcats through producing quality entertainment, presenting workshops and providing numerous service hours for philanthropic endeavors.
Applications have closed for the 2017 Boko Awards.
Applications and Descriptions
Please click on links below for descriptions.
- [Category] Organization of the Year
- Chartered Student Organizations of the Year
- Registered Student Organization of the Year (Must be nominated as a [Category] Organization of the Year)
- Annual Program of the Year
- Community Engagement Award
- Diversity Programming Award
- Innovative Program of the Year
- Outstanding Collaboration
- Outstanding Educational Program
- Program of the Year
- Boko Achievement Award
- Breakthrough Leader
- Student Organization Leader of the Year (2)
- Faculty/Staff Advisor of the Year (Chartered Student Organization)
- Faculty/Staff Advisor of the Year (Registered Student Organization)